Best Western Plus- BWI Airport
6755 Dorsey Road
Elkridge, Maryland 21075
Make a reservation!
- Overnight accommodations at the Best Western BWI
- Complimentary hot breakfast
- Complimentary transportation to and from the event
Special Offer Dates: Friday, May 17, 2013 – Monday, May 20, 2013
Rates: Special room rate $109 plus 13% sales and occupancy tax.
Call 410-796-3300 for reservations. When making a reservation you will need to mention the rate code “WINE” or that they are attending Wine in the Woods to receive the rate.
Courtyard Marriott Columbia
8910 Stanford Blvd.
Columbia, MD 21045
Make a reservation!
The hotels rooms are $110 per night and include complimentary wired/wireless internet, renovated lobby, indoor pool and on-site workout room. Stanford Grill is right next door and offers complimentary desert when staying at the Courtyard!
When making reservations by phone 800-321-2211, ask for the “Wine in the Woods Room Block” or you can also make reservations online by clicking the link above.
The cut-off date to make reservations is Thursday, April 18, 2013. If canceling, you must do so before 6 PM on the date of arrival to avoid any cancellation penalties.
Special Offer Dates: May 17, 2013 - May 19, 2013.
Rates: $110 per night.
Holiday Inn Express Columbia East (HIE Code:BALER)
Wine in the Woods Special Rate:
- Overnight accommodations at our lovely hotel only a few miles from Merriweather Post Pavilion
- Special invite to our Wine and Cheese Managers’ Reception Friday evening for a great kick-off
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast Bar included in rate
- Relaxing Indoor Heated Pool
- Social Great Room with two flat screen televisions
- FREE High-Speed Internet with eHost Online Concierge
- FREE parking with easy highway access
- Fitness Center on site PLUS off site complimentary facility access for even more work out fun!
- 24-hr Business Center
- 24-hr Pantry on site
- Priority Club Reward Program
- We share a parking lot with a variety of restaurants, shops, gas, grocery, and so much more to meet your every need!
- Special rate of $119 for standard rooms and $139 for suites.
- Call or go online to book your reservation TODAY! Ask for the wine in the woods package rate code: WIW
- We look forward to providing you with superior service.
Call 410-579-8888 for reservations.
Hilton Garden inn
8241 Snowden River Parkway
Columbia, Maryland 21045
Hilton Garden Inn Website
Special offer package is available Friday, May 17-Sunday, May 19 for $89, no breakfast included, or $99, breakfast included for two-person room. Amenities at the hotel include:
- Fitness Center
- Pantry available 24 hours
- Onsite restaurant that serves breakfast and dinner
- Several restaurants within walking distance
Call 410-750-3700 for reservations. When making a reservation you will need to use the code “WINE” to receive the special rate.
Sonesta ES Suites Colubmia
The Sonata ES Suites Columbia welcomes you to experience the 21st Wine in the Woods!
Sonata ES Suites Columbia 2013 Wine in the Woods package is available May 17-19, 2013. Your package includes:
- Overnight accommodations at the Sonata ES Suites Columbia
- Two (2) adult tickets to the Festival (must be at least 21 years old)
- Saturday’s ticket includes lawn admission to an evening concert at Merriweather Post Pavillion
- Complimentary Full Hot Buffet Breakfast
- Round-trip Transportation to and from the Festival at pre established times
Please click here to make your reservations or contact the hotel directly at 410-964-9494.
Our special offer package is available Friday, May 17th and Saturday, May 18th and includes:
- Overnight Accommodations
- Two (2) adult tickets to the Wine in the Woods Festival (must be 21 & up)
- Round trip transportation to the Wine in the Woods Festival
- Breakfast in Alexandra’s American Fusion Restaurant
Patapsco Valley State Park
Hollofield Area - This area features a scenic river valley overlook, playgrounds, picnic sites including rental pavilions, fishing and camping. There are 73 campsites, some with electric hookups. Pets are welcome.
Hilton Area - Hiking trails and shaded picnic sites are available, along with a recycled tire playground. There are 14 family campsites (tent camping only - no electricity) and 4 Youth Group sites. This area also has camper cabins, with heat and electricity. Pets are not allowed in the Hilton Campground.
McKeldin Area - This area offers youth group camping, picnicking, rental pavilions, playgrounds, fishing, ball fields, hiking, mountain biking, equestrian trails and a disc golf course. Hike, bike or horseback ride scenic valley trails.
- Campsite: $23/night
- Campsite with electric: $29/night
- Camper cabin: $55/night
- Shelters: $10/day (10 capacity)
- $20/day (20 capacity)
- $70/day (70 capacity)
- $75/day (75 capacity)
- $100/day (100 capacity)
- $125/day (125 capacity)
- $175/day (175 capacity)
- $200/day (200 capacity)
Day Use Service Charge: Avalon Area weekends and weekdays March-October $2/person; November-February $2/vehicle All other areas of Patapsco Valley weekends and holidays March-October $2/person. Honor system in effect in all areas weekdays March-October and weekends and holidays November-February $2/vehicle. Out-of-state residents add $1 to all day use service charges. Note: Day Use Service charges are subject to change.