Do’s & Don’ts
We want everyone to have a great time at the festival but there are a few details to point out so everyone can enjoy equally.
- Blankets or tarps for the ground are welcomed.
- Coolers for food or picnic baskets are fine. These will be searched at the gate.
- Low chairs are fine and a great asset to enjoying the concerts.
- No pets! Sorry, but this is not an appropriate venue for pets.
- NO SMOKING within festival grounds! Howard County Law June 1, 2007.
- No tents, or pop-ups! Tents obstruct the view of other festival guests.
- No grills! There are many excellent hot food vendors on site.
- No alcohol! Remember, inspections will take place at every gate.
- No tables! They affect the sight lines of other festival guests.